To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Pantec Biosolutions receives ISO 13485 certification
29-09-2008: Pantec Biosolutions AG announced that it has successfully established a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with ISO 13485:2003 standards for medical devices. In order to achieve ISO standards, Pantec Biosolutions implemented a QMS for its operations to ensure consistent quality of the Company’s products under development. The Company was audited by Swiss TS Technical Services AG and was awarded quality management certifications under MDD 93/42/EWG for the design, development, manufacturing and distribution of laser-based medical devices.
“By achieving ISO accreditation, Pantec Biosolutions can now offer full quality assurance in terms of product development and production of laser-based medical devices”, stated Dr. Christof Boehler, CEO of Pantec Biosolutions. “We are currently aiming to further develop our drug delivery platform by implementing only the highest standards of international quality and extending these standards to all aspects of our business.”
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Nomad Bioscience: new plant biotechnology company founded to focus on biomaterials and biopharmaceuticals