To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Chemokine Therapeutics announces issuance of U.S. patent
04-07-2008: Chemokine Therapeutics Corp., a biotechnology company developing chemokine-based therapies to treat cancer, blood disorders and vascular diseases, today announced that it has been granted U.S. Patent No. 7,378,098.
Patent No. 7,378,098 entitled "CXC Chemokine Receptor 4 Agonist Peptides" is related to treatment of patients in need of bone marrow or stem cell transplantation. This patent is based on evidence that treatment with SDF-1 chemokine analog prevents reduction of normal bone marrow stem cells and restores white blood cells, which reduce susceptibility to infections in cancer patients following chemotherapy treatment.
"This patent strengthens the foundation for our work with our drug candidate CTCE-0214, for hematogical support; mobilization of stem cells and white blood cells into circulation, which is currently in Phase I development," said Dr. Donald Wong, Vice President, Drug Development.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6A light switch inside the brain
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- Promega and BASF develop alternative method on identifying allergenic substances
- Prosensa receives rare disease 'Company Award' from EURORDIS