To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Creabilis Therapeutics Appoints Anthony Wilson as its New Chief Executive Officer
18-06-2008: Creabilis Therapeutics SpA announced the appointment of Tony Wilson as Chief Executive Officer with immediate effect. Mr Wilson brings to Creabilis a broad knowledge of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry combined with first hand experience of the dermatology sector.
He has over 25 years industry experience gained for the most part at Leo Pharmaceuticals a company engaged in clinical research, manufacture, marketing and sales of Leo Group products in the UK. While at Leo Pharmaceuticals Mr Wilson has been involved in the development and marketing of Dovonex and Dovobet, two of the most successful products in the history of dermatology.
Mr Wilson joins Creabilis from Janus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. a US-headquartered dermatology company with its lead product, luliconazole, a novel topical prescription anti-fungal product, in late stage development in the USA and Europe. Prior to that he was co-founder and CEO of Salveo Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Salveo was a speciality pharmaceutical company whose objectives were to acquire and market dermatology products in Europe.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6A light switch inside the brain
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II