To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Rockeby awarded bird flu tests tender from Middle East
17-04-2008: Rockeby biomed Ltd announced that it has received its first tender award for its Avian Influenza Virus kits from the Middle Eastern nation of Jordan.
Rockeby Chief Executive Dr Sze-Wee Tan said the company has been awarded the national tender for 1,500 bird flu tests in Jordan. In addition to this, the company this week has also received separate orders for bird flu tests both from Pasteur Institute's laboratory in Tunisia and from the state of Brunei Darussalam.
"Payment for the Jordan tender has already been received, and the tests will be shipped to Jordan later this month," Dr Tan said. "This together with the Pasteur Institute and the Brunei order further demonstrate the growing acceptance of Rockeby's Avian Influenza Virus test kit in diverse global markets where the threat of Avian Flu still remains. We have tenders for several countries including Italy and Switzerland, which are still pending."
Rockeby's Avian Flu rapid tests have been sold in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other Middle Eastern markets. Rockeby has distributors for Eygpt, Libya, Palestine, UAE, Yemen. The rapid test is currently used by the Thailand and Indonesia government in the bird flu outbreak there.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 4A light switch inside the brain
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 7Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- Promega and BASF develop alternative method on identifying allergenic substances
- Prosensa receives rare disease 'Company Award' from EURORDIS
- Sixth Merck Serono spin-off company to focus on gastrointestinal immunologic ...