To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
ITI Life Sciences Appoints Dr Ford Kennedy as Director of Commercialisation
29-01-2008: ITI Life Sciences announced the appointment of Dr Ford Kennedy as its new Director of Commercialisation. Dr Kennedy has extensive commercial experience in the bioscience industry from a career in business development, sales and marketing and technology commercialisation spanning 22 years. Most recently he was Director, Scientific Sourcing and New Technologies at Millipore Corporation.
Dr Kennedy's role at ITI Life Sciences is to identify commercial opportunities and secure licences for its portfolio of new technologies and intellectual property resulting from the ITI research programmes that are approaching completion in 2008 and beyond.
These first programmes were established in 2005, with funding from ITI Life Sciences, to develop new technologies in commercially attractive areas, such as diagnostics and drug discovery and development, and which are predicted to become increasingly important to the life sciences sector. By creating successful research programmes that capitalise on the scientific excellence in Scotland combined with that of international commercial partners, ITI Life Sciences aims to position Scotland as a world-class location for life sciences R&D and to promote growth of the Scottish life sciences sector.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Nomad Bioscience: new plant biotechnology company founded to focus on biomaterials and biopharmaceuticals