To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Porvair Sciences invests in new microplate production facility
10-10-2007: Porvair Sciences has announced the opening of a new Class 10000 cleanroom at their Wrexham, UK facility. Production of the full Porvair line of highly-regarded microplates has transferred to the new facility. Featuring multiple ultrasonic welding stations and full tissue-culture treatment facilities, the new cleanroom is designed to accommodate the fast-growing Porvair assay plate business and to give customers faster delivery with improved QA inspection of finished plates.
Commenting on this investment for the future, Sales & Marketing Manager Steve Knight said "The new facility will improve delivery times for our customers whilst assuring them of the highest quality microplates for HTS, assays and storage - all produced from the highest quality polymers".
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6A light switch inside the brain
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures