To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Pall Opens New Centre of Excellence in India to Serve Fast-Growing Life Sciences Market
21-05-2007: As part of its global initiative to align with customers worldwide, Pall Corporation inaugurated its newest Life Sciences Centre of Excellence in Bangalore, India. The Centre shall drive process optimization innovations for the global life sciences market to meet the evolving opportunities and challenges of this fast-growing industry throughout Asia. The new Centre includes a state-of-the-art proteomics laboratory to help customers speed the drug discovery process. It also houses a validation laboratory and a training facility with specialty experts to support Indian and regional customers as they increasingly enter the stringently regulated drug export market.
India was strategically chosen as the location for Pall's new Centre of Excellence in Asia because of the country's highly regarded reputation in life sciences spanning biopharmaceutical research, development and production.
The new Centre will provide the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and discovery markets throughout the region with a full range of total fluid management solutions to help them achieve their goals. Led by a highly specialized team of professionals, the new Centre joins other Pall Life Sciences Centres of Excellence throughout Europe and the Western Hemisphere in bringing together the latest technologies with process optimization knowledge and expertise. With the opening of the Centre, Pall Life Sciences also expands its customer technical support system.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6A light switch inside the brain
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures