To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
MWG Biotech AG announces expansion of their UK and Ireland sales team
11-05-2007: As part of their on-going investment in the Oligonucleotides and Sequencing market in the UK and Ireland, MWG Biotech announced the expansion of their sales team. Avril Hamilton joins as UK and Ireland Sales Manager and her appointment is seen as key to strengthening the sales and marketing activities of the UK unit. Krish Sakhamuru joins the team as the new Key Account salesperson for the UK South territory.
Avril Hamilton was previously Senior European Territory Manager for Cogenics and formerly held senior sales positions at PerkinElmer and BioRad. Krish Sakhamuru has held account manager positions with Elsevier MDS and InforMax (Invitrogen).
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 4Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 5A light switch inside the brain
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors