To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
XOMA Announces Planned Retirement of Chief Executive Officer
28-02-2007: Jack Castello, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of XOMA Ltd. , announced his plans to retire. Mr. Castello, 70, chose to announce his retirement plans now to allow adequate time to find the best qualified individual to succeed him and make the management change as smooth as possible. He will continue to serve in his present capacities during the candidate search and transition period.
Denny Van Ness, a member of XOMA's Board of Directors, stated, "Jack Castello has made a significant contribution to XOMA in guiding it through both tough times and good times. He has transformed XOMA into a leading therapeutic antibody discovery, development and manufacturing company."
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 7Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 8DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 9MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- 10Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel