To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Prof Steven Myint appointed as BTG's first Chief Medical Officer
20-02-2007: BTG plc announced that it has appointed Prof Steven Myint as Chief Medical Officer. Prof Myint has most recently served as Dean of Medicine and Professor of Medicine and Microbiology at the University of Surrey, UK. From 2003-2005 he was Group Medical Director, Oncology/Biologicals at GlaxoSmithKline, and prior to that held a number of senior medical roles in GlaxoSmithKline and SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals with responsibility for therapeutic areas including oncology, psychiatry/neurosciences and biological medicines He is a member of a number of medical advisory bodies and government and international committees.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel