To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Monsanto Makes Improvements to FarmSource.com Website
14-11-2001: ST. LOUIS (Nov. 12, 2001) - Monsanto Company recently launched a new and improved FarmSource web site tailored to meet the needs of its grower, dealer, retailer and distributor customers. The site provides Monsanto customers with new user-friendly drop-down menus and faster access to information on the site.
The site, located at http://www.FarmSource.com, provides customers with a convenient gateway to latest information on the Monsanto portfolio of products, technologies and services.
Customers have immediate access to the company's seed lines - including Asgrow and DEKALB; latest traits developed through biotechnology - including Roundup Ready and insect-protected technologies; extensive line of herbicides including the world's top-selling non-selective herbicide, Roundupâ; regional marketing initiatives for these products and a guide to the company's regional seed dealers, chem retailers and field representatives.
"FarmSource.com has rated as one of the top agricultural web sites since 1999, and today's announcement underscores our commitment to maintain our leadership in providing our customers with a one-stop online information resource," said Bianca Hogan, e-Marketing Manager for Monsanto.
FarmSource.com continues to provide an array of useful business-to-business tools, making it easy-to-do-business for Monsanto customers.
Dealers and retailers use FarmSource to check seed availability and place seed orders, and its popularity continues to grow, Hogan said. This feature allows Monsanto customers additional flexibility with online access any time of the day or night throughout the season.
"The new design of FarmSource offers my business an easy-to-use gateway to Monsanto, my local field personnel and the seeds and technologies my customers need," said Jamie Walter, owner of Synergy Seeds LLC, based in DeKalb, IL.
"I am very happy with the online seed ordering component and view it as a tool to effectively manage my seed business," Walter said.
Biotechnology retains an important place on the site along with Monsanto's commitment to this science. FarmSource visitors will find front-page links to various content and features highlighting the technology, and can access the latest news in the Biotech Forum.
The site will also provide links to key information including regional weather reports, future and cash prices, and the latest industry news.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5A light switch inside the brain
- 6Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 7New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- Promega and BASF develop alternative method on identifying allergenic substances
- Prosensa receives rare disease 'Company Award' from EURORDIS