To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Gerresheimer MPS expands management
03-08-2012: Gerresheimer Medical Plastic Systems (MPS) reflects its changed organizational structures in the structure of its business management. Sales, Technology and Administration at the Wackersdorf location were merged this year. At the same time, the production capacities of the company in Germany and abroad are being expanded.
Manfred Baumann, managing director for many years at Gerresheimer MPS, will, as of August 1st and while continuing as managing director, assume international leadership of the new unit Sales and Engineering Center (SEC), Technical Competence Center (TCC) and Moldmaking. He also assumes international leadership of Finance & Controlling, IT, Human Resources, Marketing and Legal. He will report to Andreas Schütte as Chairman of the Board of Gerresheimer Medical Plastic Systems.
At the same time, Oliver Burgel will join the company to assume the newly created business management position as Chief Production Officer. His area of responsibility encompasses management of the national and international production facilities, as well as of the areas Operational Excellence/Gerresheimer Management System, Quality Management, Facility Management and Purchasing. Oliver Burgel also reports to Andreas Schütte.
Oliver Burgel was most recently employed with the Mead Westvaco Calmar GmbH (Hemer) as Vice President European Operations Primary Plastics Operations & Managing Director. His area of responsibility there encompassed the management of production facilities in Italy, Spain and Germany. He was previously employed in various capacities with the Düsterloh Group (Sprockhövel / Castrop-Rauxel) and with Thyssen Magnettechnik GmbH (Dortmund).
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors
- Evotec and Harvard University to collaborate on development of new class of antibacterials
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial year 2012/2013
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differentiation
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013