To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
SynenTec To Take Over Roche Cellavista System
03-08-2012: Roche and SynenTec announced that Roche will transfer its Cellavista business to SynenTec, the German company which is the original inventor of the Cellavista System. This agreement was made as a result of the Roche Applied Science decision to focus its business, and guarantees future optimal support and development of the technology for its customers.
The Cellavista Imaging System for noninvasively measuring cell expansion uses brightfield and fluorescence detection with multiwell plates, chamber slides or RoboFlasks, for a broad range of cellular applications in cell line development, cellular research and drug discovery.
“It is very important that we ensure uninterrupted support for our customers. We have found the ideal match in SynenTec”, said Dan Zabrowski, Head of Roche Applied Science.
“This acquisition adds significant value for Cellavista customers by enabling them to directly discuss their requirements and needs with the developer of the system,” says Matthias Pirsch, CEO of SynenTec.
Over the last years, SynenTec collaborated with Roche in cell imaging, and was closely involved in the development, service and support of Cellavista Systems. With the business transfer SynenTec will take on worldwide distribution of Cellavista Systems, as well as providing application support and service. Roche will remain the primary contact partner for all support needs for Cellavista Systems delivered by Roche or Innovatis over a transition phase until SynenTec assumes full responsibility on June 01, 2013.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- History of analytical measuring technology in Jena
- Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Evotec
- ZEISS to acquire Xradia to complement its microscopy business
- DHL launches industry-changing temperature controlled Life Sciences air frei ...
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director