To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
ADC Therapeutics Appoints Former Genmab VP Dr Patrick van Berkel as Senior VP of R&D
19-07-2012: ADC Therapeutics (ADCT) announced the appointment of former Genmab Vice President Dr Patrick van Berkel as Senior Vice President, Research & Development.
Dr van Berkel has more than twenty years’ experience in the biotech industry, and in particular in developing antibody based therapeutics. He served with Genmab for more than nine years in different divisions; his most recent position was as Vice President of Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC), Research & Development. Previously, he held senior positions, including Director of Technology for the Antibody Technology division, before moving across to CMC in 2008. Prior to Genmab, Dr van Berkel worked for both Crucell and Pharming Technologies. He is an author on at least nine antibody patents and has published over thirty peer-reviewed scientific papers during his career in the industry.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel