To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BioStorage Technologies Announces Strategic Expansion Into Asia Pacific
19-07-2012: BioStorage Technologies is expanding its services to the Asia Pacific region. This expansion includes the appointment of Jason Huang as General Manager of Asia Pacific (APAC).
Headquartered in Singapore and operating in China as a wholly owned foreign enterprise (WOFE), BioStorage Technologies Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. will provide technical consulting in addition to a wide breadth of comprehensive sample management capabilities. Huang will be responsible for overseeing and managing the operations in Asia, identifying and developing new services and driving overall business development and services growth in the region.
Born and raised in Singapore, Huang received a Bachelor of Arts degree in urban studies and economics from Brown University. Huang has worked in regulated environments in China, Singapore and other countries in the Asia Pacific region. Huang has worked with several companies where he managed and developed global strategic plans. Most recently, Huang was at Prima Limited in Singapore and he was also a consultant with UMS Advisory in the United States where he implemented a Total Cost of Ownership Program for multiple facilities within a top tier pharmaceutical research portfolio. Huang has presented documented cost savings and solutions-based approaches to national audiences of research-based facilities professionals.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- BioStorage Technologies
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 7Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 8Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 9MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- 10Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- Nanoparticles for remote-controlled drug delivery
- VABIOTECH licenses cell-based japanese encephalitis technology from Inviragen
- Clearbridge BioMedics makes a big impact at the 2012 Asian Innovation Awards
- Fruit flies light the way for A*STAR scientists to pinpoint genetic changes that spell cancer
- BioStorage Technologies Announces Strategic Expansion Into Asia Pacific