To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Abbott Again Named One of the Best Workplaces in Europe
22-06-2012: The Great Place to Work® Institute named Abbott one of the Best Multinational Workplaces in Europe at its European Awards event in Berlin. The company was specifically honored for workplace leadership in Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, Norway and Portugal. This is the third consecutive year that the Great Places to Work Institute has named Abbott one of the Best Workplaces in Europe.
"We're honored to be named once again as one of the Best Multinational Workplaces in Europe," said Eckhard Hofsaess, senior HR director, Europe, Abbott. "In countries across Europe and around the world, we strive to create a workplace that helps employees build extraordinary careers, through work that makes a real difference in improving people's lives."
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Evotec and Harvard University to collaborate on development of new class of antibacterials
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial year 2012/2013
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differentiation
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013