To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
EPEMED the European Personalised Medicine association appoints its General Delegate and several new board members
13-06-2012: EPEMED has appointed Mrs Emmanuelle Benzimra as new General Delegate of the association based in Luxembourg.
Emmanuelle Benzimra has a broad experience in various sectors including the finance and investment banking industry, non-profit start-ups and philanthropic organisations to which she brings her dynamism, expertise and skills in business development and management.
Furthermore, 3 new board members are appointed : Patrizia Luchetta, Werner Verbiest and Peter Collins.
Patrizia Luchetta is the Director of New Technologies at Ministry of the Economy and of Foreign Trade, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. She has been the lead agent in developing the Health Sciences and Technologies Hub, to bring expanded research, business and job opportunities to the Luxembourg economy. Patrizia sits on the Board of the Integrated Biobank of Luxembourg (IBBL) as deputy chairman, and on the Board of Integrated Diagnostics, a Seattle-based start-up.
Werner Verbiest is Global Head of Janssen Diagnostics. In this capacity, Werner plays a leading role in advocating for and actualizing a personalised medicine approach within Johnson & Johnson/Janssen and carries an extensive track record in drug development projects, clinical trials, product marketing and executive management acquired at leading pharmaceutical firms.
Peter Collins is Vice President, Head of Diagnostics at GSK. Peter leads GSK's Diagnostic Nucleus focused on supporting the diagnostic needs of GSK's Clinical Development Programs across all business units. Peter has over 30 year experience in the Diagnostics industry, specializing in Companion Diagnostics and Personalised Medicine, an area for which he has a real passion and commitment to see delivered.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Nomad Bioscience: new plant biotechnology company founded to focus on biomaterials and biopharmaceuticals
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors
- Hybrid material for controlled drug delivery
- The adult generations of today are less healthy than their counterparts of previous generations
- Social bees mark dangerous flowers with chemical signals
- Trophos announces positive interim review in pivotal study of olesoxime in Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Quinten identifies a combination of two synergistic markers that predicts a favorable response to treatment in breast cancer