To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Microtest Diagnostics appoints senior industry executive Kjell Kristiansen as Group Managing Director
15-06-2012: Microtest Diagnostics announced that it has appointed former Phadia AB senior executive, Kjell Kristiansen as Group Managing Director.
Mr. Kristiansen has worked within the medical diagnostic field for over 30 years, most notably with Sweden’s Pharmacia AB which subsequently became Phadia AB prior to its 2011 acquisition by Thermo Fisher. Mr. Kristiansen served in various posts including Regional Director for Asia. Prior to his 14 years in the post, Mr. Kristiansen held numerous positions both in business development within Pharmacia Diagnostics and as Managing Director for a number of companies within the Group.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- PRAC recommends restricting the use of flupirtine-containing medicines
- Frost & Sullivan: BRIC is not delivering promises of high growth in healthcare markets
- New virus isolated from patients with severe brain infections
- PRAC recommends restricting the use of codeine when used for pain relief in children
- PRAC recommends the same cardiovascular precautions for diclofenac as for selective COX-2 inhibitors