To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Microtest Diagnostics appoints senior industry executive Kjell Kristiansen as Group Managing Director
15-06-2012: Microtest Diagnostics announced that it has appointed former Phadia AB senior executive, Kjell Kristiansen as Group Managing Director.
Mr. Kristiansen has worked within the medical diagnostic field for over 30 years, most notably with Sweden’s Pharmacia AB which subsequently became Phadia AB prior to its 2011 acquisition by Thermo Fisher. Mr. Kristiansen served in various posts including Regional Director for Asia. Prior to his 14 years in the post, Mr. Kristiansen held numerous positions both in business development within Pharmacia Diagnostics and as Managing Director for a number of companies within the Group.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors
- Body fat hardens arteries after middle age
- Emphasis on X-ray quality spurs adoption of radiography, finds Frost & Sullivan
- Clarifying the effect of stem cell therapy on cancer
- Demand for hybrid solutions to spur European interventional radiology and cardiology markets, finds Frost & Sullivan
- Plate reader for drug discovery