To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Exonhit Receives € 1.93 Million from OSEO within the Personalized Medicine TEDAC Project in Cancer
08-06-2012: Exonhit announced that it has been granted € 1,928,000 by OSEO, as part of its involvement in a consortium led by ERYTECH Pharma and funded under the program for "Strategic Industrial Innovation". € 1,126,000 were paid to Exonhit at the inception of the project during the first semester of 2012.
Headed by project leader ERYTECH Pharma, the consortium includes Exonhit, InGen BioSciences, AP-HP (Paris Public Hospitals), Inserm (National Institute for medical research), and Paris-Diderot University. It aims at developing innovative therapies for the enzymatic treatment of chemo- or radio-resistant cancers, and tools enabling personalized care of patients. This project, endorsed by the Competitiveness Cluster Lyonbiopôle, will last 8 years. The total amount awarded to the consortium amounts to approximately €10.7 million.
Exonhit was selected to participate in both phases of the project by using its proprietary Genome Wide SpliceArrayTM (GWSA) technology, to study tumor transcriptomic profiles in the initial phase, followed by the use of its capabilities in diagnostic test development to translate these profiles into a companion diagnostic.
The Company will be responsible for:
1) the identification of biomarkers of susceptibility to therapeutic response in the context of reducing the risks associated with the development of treatments, and
2) the development of an enzymatic therapy companion diagnostic that will identify responders, thus improving personalized care.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- Bioceros awarded GO EFRO grant in consortium led by Synthon
- LEUKOCARE provides key technologies for tumour diagnosis in personalized med ...
- Exonhit Receives € 1.93 Million from OSEO within the Personalized Medicine T ...
- ElexoPharm Receives € 2.1 Million EUROSTARS Grant
- NeuroVive and to-BBB awarded Eurostars grant for development of stroke therapy
- Hybrid material for controlled drug delivery
- The adult generations of today are less healthy than their counterparts of previous generations
- Social bees mark dangerous flowers with chemical signals
- Trophos announces positive interim review in pivotal study of olesoxime in Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Quinten identifies a combination of two synergistic markers that predicts a favorable response to treatment in breast cancer