To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Novozymes inaugurates largest enzyme plant dedicated to biofuels in United States
01-06-2012: Advanced biofuels took a $200 million step forward on the march toward commercialization with the inauguration of Novozymes’ enzyme plant in Blair, Nebraska. Creating 100 career positions and 400 construction jobs, the plant will specialize in making enzymes, a key technology component for both the existing and advanced biofuel markets.
“Advanced biofuels are taking off. With private investments like those demonstrated here, biofuel plants are opening around the world – and we're proud our Blair facility is prepared to supply enzymes to some of the first advanced biorefineries, as well as to the existing industry,” said Peder Holk Nielsen, Executive Vice President of Novozymes.
As head of Novozymes’ Enzyme Business, Peder Holk Nielsen sees the new plant as a critical part of Novozymes global production chain, adding to its existing plants in China, Brazil, Denmark and the United States.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5A light switch inside the brain
- 6Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 7New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand
- Eurofins MWG Operon launches SmartSeq
- Bone Therapeutics Invests in Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility
- SCHOTT strengthens its position in the Asian pharmaceutical market