To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
vermicon AG is GMP certified
31-05-2012: vermicon AG has now been certified in accordance with the GMP standard by the government of Upper Bavaria. It is now also an accredited pharmaceutical testing laboratory pursuant to § 67 para. 1 AMG (German Pharmaceuticals Act).
“We want to share our years of experience across the various industrial sectors as well as the underlying research with the healthcare industry. In consequence we decided to make our analytics accessible to pharmaceutical companies and contract manufacturers” Dr. Jiri Snaidr, CEO of vermicon AG, explains.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5A light switch inside the brain
- 6Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 7New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Going live – immune cell activation in multiple sclerosis
- DNA damage: The dark side of respiration
- EMBO announces new members for 2013
- Evotec and Harvard University to collaborate on development of new class of antibacterials
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial year 2012/2013