To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
New President for AMRI Europe
24-05-2012: AMRI announced the appointment of Ian Shott as President of AMRI Europe, reporting to Thomas D'Ambra, Ph.D., chairman, president and CEO. In this newly created role, Mr. Shott will have responsibility for AMRI's business operations in Europe, including the company's site in Wales, United Kingdom, and work closely with AMRI's European-based business development team. As the founder of Excelsyn, acquired by AMRI in 2010, and with more than 20 years experience working with global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical companies, Mr. Shott will be instrumental in leading AMRI's sales growth in European markets as well as the worldwide effort to continue to expand revenue growth at the Wales manufacturing location.
Mr. Shott was the founder and CEO of Excelsyn – now AMRI UK – acquired in February 2010 to expand the company's services platform and footprint in Europe. Mr. Shott serves as Managing Director of Shott Consulting Limited, where he provides consulting services to the health care and chemical industries, as well as leading Industry Boards for the British Government in Science, Technology, Innovation and Business Development.
Mr. Shott's earlier career included executive board posts at RhodiaChirex in France, Chirex in the United States, Lonza in Switzerland, and Astra Zeneca in the United Kingdom. He has been particularly involved in creating and/or transforming businesses by a combination of break out development, culture change, organic growth, internal re-engineering and external merger, acquisition and divestment.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- Albany Molecular Research
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors