To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
William S. Marth Appointed to AMRI's Board of Directors
09-05-2012: Albany Molecular Research, Inc. announced the appointment of William S. Marth to its Board of Directors. Mr. Marth has extensive experience in leading organizational and operational initiatives at global pharmaceutical companies. As a member of the AMRI board, he will work closely with members of the Board and company leadership to oversee the performance and strategic direction of the company.
As has been previously announced, Dr. Paul Anderson has informed the Board that he will not stand for re-election at the upcoming annual meeting of shareholders scheduled for June 6, 2012.
Mr. Marth has served as President and Chief Executive Officer - Americas, Teva, since June 2010, after serving as President and Chief Executive Officer of Teva North America from January 2008 to June 2010 and as President and Chief Executive Officer of Teva USA from January 2005 to January 2008. He was previously Executive Vice President and Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Teva USA. Prior to joining Teva USA, he held various positions with the Apothecon division of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Mr. Marth earned his B.Sc. in Pharmacy from the University of Illinois in 1977 and his M.B.A. in 1989 from the Keller Graduate School of Management, DeVry University. He is a licensed pharmacist and serves on various boards and committees, including The University of the Sciences in Philadelphia and the Board of Ambassadors for John Hopkins' Project RESTORE. Mr. Marth served as the Chairman of the Board of the Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA) in 2008 and 2009 and the American Society for Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) in 2010.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- Albany Molecular Research
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- The Facebook effect: Social media dramatically boosts organ donor registration
- Psychiatric disorders linked to a protein involved in the formation of long-term memories
- Study finds racial and ethnic disparities in usage of specialty services for children with autism
- Bacterium breaks down grass into biofuel
- Be gone, bacteria