To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BlueSens continues its growth
New company premises purchased
25-04-2012: This summer, BlueSens gas sensor GmbH will be moving to a new building in Herten, in the Recklinghausen district. The constant growth of the company means that after ten years in the Zukunftszentrum (Future Center) in Herten, it is now time to move to a larger building.
Turnover has risen steadily in the past years and sales figures in the USA are also developing very well. It is quite simple: We need significantly more space for our production,” explained Dr. Holger Müller, member of the executive board of BlueSens gas sensor GmbH.
From summer onwards, all analyzers will be manufactured and calibrated in the new factory. The new company site of more than 3,000 square meters will in future house all of our working processes – from development and production through to maintenance services. All production and administration will be housed in buildings providing more than 600 square meters for office rooms, laboratories and production halls. There is plenty of space for new building extensions.
From July the first removal trucks will start rolling towards our new facilities in Snirgelskamp in the Disteln district of Herten. “The new company premises mean that we are very well prepared to continue our growth. We will be able to produce and sell significantly more products. Moving to our own building is a logical and very important step for BlueSens,” added Dr. Müller. The entire moving process is to be completed by fall so that BlueSens can continue its growth course in its new plant.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- History of analytical measuring technology in Jena
- Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Evotec
- ZEISS to acquire Xradia to complement its microscopy business
- DHL launches industry-changing temperature controlled Life Sciences air frei ...
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director