To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Fluidigm China Opens Its Doors
18-04-2012: Fluidigm Corporation has begun direct service to customers in China. Through the establishment of a wholly-owned Fluidigm subsidiary in China in late January 2012, officially known as Fluidigm (Shanghai) Instrument Technology Co., Ltd., Fluidigm will improve services to its Chinese customer base and expects to rapidly build a strong presence in that country’s burgeoning life science research community.
“The establishment of our China subsidiary in this rapidly growing nation is an especially important commercial development for Fluidigm. We believe China will be an important growth driver for Fluidigm in 2012 and into the future,” said Gajus Worthington, president and chief executive officer of Fluidigm. “China is aggressively pursuing research in therapeutic stem cells and single-cell genomics. Customers in various Chinese universities, hospitals and government-sponsored laboratories are conducting world-class research in these areas of global importance and they need world-class tools to help them achieve their objectives. We believe Fluidigm nanofluidic technology brings the world’s most advanced single-cell and stem-cell solutions available in the world to the Chinese life science research community. We want to help our customers move forward in these critical areas of research as quickly as possible,” Worthington concluded.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 7Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 8Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 9MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- 10Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- Resolutions of the Annual General Meeting of Evotec
- ZEISS to acquire Xradia to complement its microscopy business
- DHL launches industry-changing temperature controlled Life Sciences air frei ...
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Merck’s credit rating raised by Standard & Poor’s to ‘A’