To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
11-01-2012: BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6A light switch inside the brain
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures