To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Genmab announces top-line phase II results for ofatumumab
09-08-2011: Genmab A/S announced top-line results from a Phase II study of ofatumumab in combination with salvage chemotherapy to treat relapsed or refractory aggressive lymphoma, including Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
A total of 61 patients with aggressive lymphoma, who had persistent or progressive disease after first-line treatment with rituximab combined with chemotherapy, were treated in the study. The overall response rate (ORR) was 61%. There were no unexpected safety findings. The most common grade 3 or higher adverse events were thrombocytopenia (59% of pts), anemia (36%), neutropenia (26%), lymphopenia (23%), leukopenia (18%), febrile neutropenia (13%) and hypokalemia (13%).
About the study
Patients in the study had previously received first line treatment with rituximab combined with standard chemotherapy. Patients received three cycles of ofatumumab in combination with ICE or DHAP salvage chemotherapy, which is used when cancer recurs or does not respond to first line treatment. The primary objective of the study was to evaluate the overall response rate of patients to ofatumumab in combination with ICE or DHAP chemotherapy according to criteria recognized by regulatory authorities known as the Revised Response Criteria for Malignant Lymphoma.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 7Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 8Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Pharmsynthez granted Orphan Drug Designation for Virexxa in the US
- History of analytical measuring technology in Jena
- Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- Promega and BASF develop alternative method on identifying allergenic substances