To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
OctoPlus wins drug development and manufacturing contract from Danish pharmaceutical company
07-07-2011: OctoPlus N.V. announced that a process development and manufacturing contract has been signed with a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Denmark. The undisclosed contract value will make a material contribution to OctoPlus' annual revenues.
Under the contract terms, OctoPlus will perform process development and manufacturing of a microsphere-based formulation for our client.
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 4Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 5A light switch inside the brain
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- DNA-based asymmetric organometallic catalysis in water
- New study on UTIs suggests flagellin is key in stimulating body's natural defenses
- The mysterious GRIN3A and the cause of schizophrenia
- Prosensa receives rare disease 'Company Award' from EURORDIS