To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
PANATecs successful in the confirmatory audit in accordance with DIN ISO 9001:2008
06-06-2011: PANATecs has once again been thoroughly checked and confirmed by an external auditor. This was in the course of a confirmatory audit performed by the German Society for the Certification of Management Systems (DQS GmbH). PANATecs convinced the auditor with its actively implemented quality management, coupled to high level
customer orientation and service support.
DIN ISO 9001 describes internationally valid requirements for company management systems, particularly with respect to the quality of production, service and development. PANATecs employs ISO 9001 as an instrument for the control, monitoring and continuous improvement of the quality of the company.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- ISO 9001
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Evotec and Harvard University to collaborate on development of new class of antibacterials
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial year 2012/2013
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differentiation
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013