To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Pieris AG Appoints Chief Scientific Officer
08-06-2010: Pieris AG announced that Laurent Audoly, Ph.D., has joined the company as Chief Scientific Officer, effective immediately. Dr. Audoly, most recently Biologics Research Site Lead at Merck & Co. Inc., brings both pharma and biotech experience, with extensive expertise in therapeutic protein drug development.
Over the course of his career, Dr. Audoly has held research and managerial positions of increasing responsibility, first as Senior Research Scientist, Department of Inflammation, at Pfizer Inc. and then as Senior Research Fellow, Department of Pharmacology, at Merck & Co. Inc. He then joined MedImmune Inc. as Director R&D Inflammation and most recently held the position at Merck and Co. Inc. as Biologics Research Site Lead. He holds a degree in Chemistry from the University of South Florida and a Ph.D. in Pharmacology from Vanderbilt University. Following his studies, he completed post-doctoral research at Duke University and the University of North Carolina.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 4Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors
- EMBO announces new members for 2013
- Evotec and Harvard University to collaborate on development of new class of antibacterials
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial year 2012/2013
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differentiation