To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
GVK Biosciences opens new Clinical Pharmacology Unit in Ahmedabad
New facility commissioned to meet increasing business demand
19-03-2010: GVK Biosciences (GVK BIO) announced that it has commissioned its new clinical pharmacology unit (CPU) in Ahmedabad, India. The Ahmedabad CPU adds 110 beds to GVK BIO’s existing capacity of 144 beds. The new CPU will conduct a variety of studies in healthy volunteers.
Ahmedabad was the most preferred and logical destination for expansion considering the volunteer pool accessibility and proximity to about 10 CROs and leading Pharma companies. With 3 clinical wards and 110 beds, the Unit is state-of-the-art and designed to suit all regulatory requirements. It also has special housing facilities for female volunteers. Key features of this Unit include access to special population like young women, post-menopausal women, diseased population and access to about 12,000 healthy volunteers.
“The opening of the new GVK BIO Clinical Pharmacology unit reflects our commitment to offer faster recruitment solutions to our customers. The facility has been audited by the DCGI and we have initiated our first study at the Ahmedabad facility”, said Manni Kantipudi, President, GVK Biosciences.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- GVK Biosciences
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 4A light switch inside the brain
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 7Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures