To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
CCS Cell Culture Service has been re-certified
13-10-2009: CCS Cell Culture Service has been re-certified according to ISO 9001:2008. During the last years CCS has constantly extended and improved its business and production processes.
The initial certification in 2003 was now followed by a second complete system audit, in which CCS has given proof of the permanent implementation of its quality standards.
A successful quality management leads not only to reliability and customer satisfaction but also to the optimization of operational processes and the improvement of employee satisfaction. “Our reliability and the quality standard of our services are an important competitive advantage” explains Dr. Oliver Klotzsche, president of CCS Cell Culture Service and he feels confirmed in the constant optimization and development of the quality management system.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 3Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 6Pharmexa enters into an agreement regarding GV1001 with the Korean company KAEL Co. Ltd
- 7Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 8Sanofi-aventis to acquire Oenobiol
- 9MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- 10Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D