To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
28-04-2009: VaxOnco Inc, a Korean company specializing in peptide based vaccines, has acquired Pharmexa-Epimmune (Pharmexa Inc.) by the purchase of all outstanding shares from Pharmexa A/S for €440,000. VaxOnco will thus assume all rights and responsibilities relating to the Pharmexa-Epimmune patent portfolio.
Dr. Achim Kaufhold, Pharmexa´s CEO, says “In line with our cost-cutting activities and our new strategic direction, Pharmexa A/S discontinued operations at our Pharmexa-Epimmune subsidiary in San Diego at the end of last year. The sale of Pharmexa-Epimmune to VaxOnco completes that process and will result in substantial savings to Pharmexa A/S in the future.”
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 5Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 6Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 7A light switch inside the brain
- 8Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- Frost & Sullivan commends Merck Serono for its excellence in product differe ...
- SYGNIS reports results for the first quarter of 2013
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures