Chiral Technologies Europe specializes in enantiomeric separation products and services for the pharmaceutical, bio technical and related industries. The company assists customers from initial analysis to production of the finished product.
CTE is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese fine chemical producer, DAICEL CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, LTD.
CTE offers :
- DAICEL HPLC and SFC columns and bulk chiral stationary phases,
- Customers who do not have time or available facilities, can take advantage of the Custom Separation Service that utilizes chromatographic resolution technology. The facility complies with cGMP and GLP guidelines, and is available for separation of racemates in quantities ranging from mg to 100 kilograms.
- Large scale separations in the ton range are available from DAICEL's Arai Plant (Japan).
- Biotransformation: This innovative DAICEL technology can be applied to the commercial production of chiral alcohols, amino acids and amino alcohols.
- Chemical Engineering/Plant Construction