To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
The Central Department for Fractionation of the Red Cross (C.A.F.-D.C.F. cvba-scrl) is a Belgian organization specialised in the fractionation of plasma and the production of stable plasma derivatives: coagulation factors, immunoglobulins and albumin solutions. Mainly plasma taken from volunteer, unpaid donors at Belgian blood transfusion centres is used for the preparation of these plasma derivatives. C.A.F.-D.C.F. cvba-scrl is the only producer in Belgium to offer a full range of stable plasma derivatives.
Contact / Request information
Contact the company and request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this company to your personal favourites
- 1N.V. Organon
- 2GVK Biosciences Private Limited
- 3Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- 4Industrias Químicas Falcon de México, S.A. de C.V. (Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.)
- 5Flanschenwerk Bebitz Ges.mbH
- 6A-Bio Pharma Pte Ltd
- 7Inqaba Biotechnical Industries (Pty) Ltd
- 8Pierre Fabre Médicament
- 9Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- 10TransPharma Medical Ltd