We produce and distribute selected high purity solvents and chemicals for research, routine laboratories and industries, to the expanding local and international market.
We are constantly striving to improve the quality and the service for the products we manufacture and distribute. New items are constantly added to meet the needs of a growing and diversifying market.
In addition to serving the traditional chemical field with analytical, chemically pure and pharmaceutical grades of chemicals and solvents, we have developed several specialty lines, such as:
- HPLC, LC-MS & ULC/MS grade solvents and formulations for liquid chromatography.
- Solvents for organic trace analysis and environmental analysis.
- LV-GC, Dioxins, Pesti-S, Furans & PCB’s grade. ·
- Peptide synthesis grade solvents and chemicals. ·
- Ancillary reagents and formulations for DNA & RNA synthesis. ·
- Chemicals, dyes, buffers and transfection kits for Molecular Biology. ·
- Solvents and formulations for the electronic industry. ·
- Deuterated solvents and chemicals for NMR spectroscopy. ·
- Synthetic lipids for the pharmaceutical industry and R&D use.
Our customers are invited to contact us for additional information regarding specific needs and availability of products not included in the present listing such as special formulations or grades. We are constantly striving to improve the quality and the service for the products we manufacture and distribute. New items are constantly added to meet the needs of a growing and diversifying market.
PRODUCT SECTIONS & GRADES DESCRIPTION
- ULC/MS: Highest quality for very demanding work of chromatography. Analyzed for very high HPLC, UHPLC and MS performances, coupled with very low amounts of inorganic cations contaminants. Filtered through 0.1 µm filters.
- LC/MS: For routine quality work, analyzed for low cations level and good HPLC, UHPLC and MS performance. Filtered through 0.2 µm filters.
- HPLC Supra-gradient: Our guaranteed specifications are often unique on the market including ultra-low fluorescent impurit ylevels, outstanding high UV transmission, minimum peak impurities, and very low drift in gradient HPLC.
- HPLC-S: Standard gradient quality for higher analytical demand.
- HPLC-R: Regular quality, satisfactory for most standard isocratic and routine gradient work
- HPLC preparative: A basic alternative for preparative HPLC work. Although not always printed in this catalogue, this quality is available for most solvents. Please inquire.
- HPLC: Carefully prepared, bottled under inert gas and filtered through 0.2 µm filters.
- LV-GC: Suitable for extraction-concentration analysis, analyzed for GC-FID, -ECD and –NPD suitability as well as for PDA performance for the analysis of PAH, GC-Capillary analysis, minute residue analysis, heavy hydrocarbon and mineral oil index analysis. The solvents displays high transmittance and low level of fluorescent impurities.
- Dioxins, Pesti-S, Furans & PCB's: Analyzed for their suitability in the detection of Dioxins, Furans & PCB’s. ECD and NPD tested for pesticide residue analysis.
- Headspace: Headspace grade solvents are optimized for accurate analysis of residual solvents in medicinal products. The purity of our solvents specifically evaluated by analysis of the Headspace grade solvent against OVI standard to ensure the absence of interfering peaks in the GC chromatogram.
- DNA & RNA synthesis: Standard DNA phosphoramidites, RNA phosphoramidites, specialty Amidites & Modifiers, synthesis supports, columns, ancillary reagents & formulations for DNA & RNA synthesis.
- Peptide synthesis: Reagents, chemicals and protected amino acids for peptide synthesis and combinatorial chemistry.
- Molecular Biology: Chemicals, biochemicals, buffers and reagents for Molecular Biology.
- Transfection Kits: Classical and fluorescent transfection kits, provide a novel approach to Liposome based transfection. Genofect TM transfection reagents lyophilized to ensure stability and sterility until use.
- Dyes: Variety of Fluorescein derivatives, tri and penta Methine Cyanines, Oxonols and Styryls for absorption and fluorescence applications.
- Synthetic lipids: Synthetic lipids and sphingolipids for research.
- Deuterated solvents for NMR-spectroscopy: Deuterated solvents and reagents fully controlled and tested for their high isotopic enrichment, chemical purity and water content.
- Spectrofluopure & Spectropure: Spectro-grades solvents with guaranteed ultra-low fluorescence and/or low UV absorbance levels, also suitable for IR analysis.
- AR-S: Glass distilled analytical solvents with metal traces analysis exceeding ACS specifications.
- AR: Analytical reagents generally complying with ACS specifications.
- Pharmaceutical: Solvents and chemicals prepared and analyzed to meet the monographs of the European, British and United States pharmacopeia.
- MOS: For use in the microelectronic industry. Metal and particle content are controlled.
- Supra-dry & Extra-dry: Dried solvent for routine synthesis in dry conditions. They usually correspond to AR grade solvents which have been subsequently dried and micro-filtered. Although not specifically indicated in the catalogue, they display low content of metallic impurities. Available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1L PTFE septum double capped bottle.
- CP: Chemically pure reagents and solvents are mostly suitable for chemical synthesis and manipulations. For demanding work the AR grade, mentioned above, may be more suitable.
For further information please visit our catalogue website, download our catalogue or get in contact with us!