Beckman Coulter, Inc. (BEC) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Beckman) is principally engaged in the manufacture and marketing of biomedical laboratory instruments, software and supplies that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical tests. Its products are used in a wide range of applications such as medical research, clinical trials and drug discovery, and diagnostic laboratories in hospitals. The company operates through two reportable business segments, namely, Clinical Diagnostics and Life Science. The company has its operations in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. Its products are sold in over 160 countries worldwide. The company has an installed base of over 200,000 clinical and research systems operating in laboratories around the world. Beckman is headquartered in California, the US.
On February 7, 2011, Beckman and Danaher signed a definitive merger agreement under which Danaher will acquire all of Beckman's outstanding common stock for approximately $6.8 billion. Following the merger, Beckman would become part of Danaher's Life Sciences & Diagnostics segment.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Beckman Coulter, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.
Report Highlights Mindray Medical International Limited
Hitachi Koki Co., Ltd.
Tecan Japan Co., Ltd.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Life Technologies Corporation
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... mehr
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... mehr
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... mehr